Tonight I pulled out the transmission (it’s surprisingly easy) to allow access to clean and paint the area above/around the transmission. With the transmission out it was easy to see what had been blocking one of the heater channel entry points just above the transmission, a mouse! It was basically mummified so I’m sure it had been there since the bus was stored outside. Also, over the weekend I had cleaned/painted the underside of the belly pans but didn’t post or take any pictures, so I took a picture of the underside tonight.
3D Printing Animals Aviation Brakes Bus CNC Design Detailing DIY Electrical Electronics Energy Engine Exterior Fabrication Golf Hacks Home Automation House Hydraulics Interior Jet Engine Jetta Lathe Mechanical Metalwork Mower Paint Piano Retro Computing Rigging Roadtrip Science Suspension Transmission Wedding Woodwork Yard